Bring the heat.
Don't let the snow piling up on the side of the road stop you from running through the coldest months with the New Balance Women's NB Heat Hybrid Jacket. Polartec Alpha fill regulates core body temperature during both dynamic and static activities, keeping you warm without causing you to overheat. NB Heat panels on the back and down the sleeves wick away moisture while retaining body heat. The quilted and printed ripstop nylon shell helps block wind, rain, and snow to keep you running comfortably. With an adjustable hood for extra weather protection and reflective trims for increased visibility in low light conditions, the NB Heat Hybrid jacket keeps your training on track all year long.
- A jacket built for cold weather running
- Quilted nylon ripstop blocks wind and precipitation
- Polartec Alpha insulation keeps you warm without overheating
- NB Heat panels wick moisture and retain heat
- Adjustable hood offers additional weather protection
- Knit cuffs with thumbholes seal out drafts
- Reflective trims for increased visibility in low light
- Zippered pockets keep essentials secure
- Item #NEW00EJ