Why We Like The New Balance Fresh Foam X More v4 Running Shoe
With more than ever before, the New Balance Fresh Foam X More v4 Running Shoe delivers maximum stack height, cushioning, and Fresh Foam X material. With only a 4mm drop and a rockered midsole, our strides are smooth, and each step is supported by a plush, partially-bio-based midsole foam. Data gave these shoes their near-perfect shape, distributing the Fresh Foam X material well under the foot for improved support and flexibility and dialing in outsole placement to increase grip and longevity.
- Max-cushion running shoe utilizes the most foam in New Balance's lineup
- Engineered mesh uppers offer breathability and zonal support
- Fresh Foam X distribution offers plush cushion and stability underfoot
- 4mm drop and rockered geometry promotes smooth heel-to-toe transition
- Data-driven outsole placement intuitively designed for best traction
- Item #NEWZ1IR
- Upper Material
- engineered mesh
- Fresh Foam X (3% bio-based)
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 34 / 30mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 8.4oz
- road running
4 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 11, 2023
Love the look but has couple of flaws. The tongue is too narrow, it keeps curling under and you can feel the side seam where it meets the foam. Not as cushy as I expected especially on ball of foot. The pink color is not as pale pink as the pic looks.
Originally reviewed on New Balance US
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help