Fresh Foam More Running Shoe
Living up to its name in more ways than one, the New Balance Fresh Foam More Running Shoe was designed for runners who want the most cushioning possible on their mid-to-long distance runs. The More features a truly huge midsole to ensure that you've always got plush underfoot cushioning, and uses New Balance's proprietary Fresh Foam technology to deliver a springy and responsive feel. While "springy and responsive" might sound par for the course in modern running shoes, the fact that New Balance was able to create a shoe with this much cushioning that doesn't feel mushy, marshmallowy, or like you're sinking into the cushioning is a feat worth celebrating.
To go along with that energized ride you've got going on, this shoe also features a weight that's surprisingly low given its max-cushioned performance. Weighing just over eight ounces, the More will keep your stride light and free on speedy mid-distance. This low weight is accomplished partially by the Ground Contact EVA outsole, which replaces traditional rubber with a lightweight yet durable foam to cut down weight without sacrificing longevity or traction. A low 4mm drop gives your feet a more neutral gait, and a wide toe box helps accommodate wider feet and those who are seeking a more natural toe splay.
- Max-cushioned trainer that feels anything but bulky as you run
- Huge Fresh Foam midsole offers energy return and plush cushioning
- Wider toe box allows for larger feet and a more natural toe splay
- Ground Contact outsole sheds weight without sacrificing durability
- 4mm drop helps give you a more natural running stride
- Engineered mesh upper provides a comfy and structure fit
- Ortholite footbed delivers a bit of added underfoot cushioning
- Item #NEW00ZB
What do you think about this product?