Fresh Foam More Running Shoe
The New Balance Fresh Foam More Running Shoe is perfect for runners who are looking for more of what they want and less of what they don't. Living up to its name, this shoe most noticeably adds cushioning with its more-than-healthy amount of Fresh Foam midsole cushioning. Soft yet responsive, this max-cushioned midsole keeps your ride plush underfoot for long miles, but doesn't feel like you're sinking into the cushioning. Instead of feeling mushy like you might expect from a max-cushioned trainer, the Fresh Foam More's ride stays poppy and energized for speedier mid-distance runs. The midsole isn't the only thing there's more of though. This shoe's also got more overall volume in the upper to accommodate runners with wider feet or those who want a more natural toe splay.
But it's what the More has less of that truly defines it. This shoe sheds weight to keep your stride light and free, with only about ten ounces to its name. This low weight is accomplished partially by the Ground Contact EVA outsole, which replaces traditional rubber with a lightweight yet durable foam to keep the weight low without sacrificing durability or traction. It's also got a pretty low drop, only 4mm, to help you maintain a more natural and neutral running form despite its max levels of cushioning.
- Max-cushioned trainer that feels anything but bulky as you run
- Huge Fresh Foam midsole offers energy return and plush cushioning
- Wider toe box allows for larger feet and a more natural toe splay
- Ground Contact outsole ensures grip without sacrificing durability
- 4mm drop helps give you a more natural running stride
- Engineered mesh upper provides a comfy and structure fit
- Ortholite footbed delivers a bit of added underfoot cushioning
- Item #NEW00ZA