Select Style & Size
Fresh Foam Hierro V5 Running Shoe
Go farther on the trail with these comfortable yet rugged shoes. Thanks to the Fresh Foam midsole you'll have a soft, natural ride that'll keep your feet comfortable over long miles, while the aggressive Vibram MegaGrip outsole ensures that no terrain is off limits, no matter how gnarly.
- Stylish and comfortable shoes that don't shy away from tough trails
- Fresh Foam midsole provides a plush ride even on rocky surfaces
- Vibram MegaGrip won't slip out on steep trails or in wet conditions
- Tough upper keeps out debris but still drains quickly and breathes
- Snug bootie construction keeps your foot in place on uneven ground
- Toe-protecting design helps protect against stubs and stumbles
- Item #NEWZ185
- Upper Material
- textile, TPU coating
- Fresh Foam
- Vibram MegaGrip
- Support Type
- Recommended Use
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 4, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 120 lbs
I don’t leave many reviews unless I’m awestruck by a product, so just gotta say that this is my favorite trail run shoe of all time. Finally, a trail run shoe that has great cushion and support, AND doesn’t look and feel like a platform shoe. I find myself opting to wear these on hikes rather than my hiking boots, and they also work lovely as a road run shoe. They hold up SO well. I put 20-50+ miles a week on these shoes in some pretty steep and rocky terrain. My first pair was purchased in mid-March, and I’m still running in them!! Incredible. I wear a 7.5-8 and take an 8 with some wiggle room. Also- loving the style and colorways. New Balance- nailed it!