Fresh Foam Hierro v4 Trail Running Shoe
When you run on the trail you have to deal with lots of things—rocks, roots, steep elevation gains, branches biting at your feet all the time—but you can still stay plenty comfortable when you've got the New Balance Fresh Foam Hierro v4 Trail Running Shoe. It's got cushioned support and trail-specific functionality to help you tackle longer miles and tougher terrain than ever before. It all starts with the Fresh Foam midsole, which gives you a super-soft landing platform with each step, and is designed using a single piece of foam that ensures a smoother and more natural ride. On the outsole you've got top-class Vibram rubber ensuring grip and traction on the ever-changing trail surfaces you'll come across, while a breathable yet durable mesh upper delivers comfort and protection on the trail. Speaking of protection, your feet won't just be guarded against scrapes and scratches, you've also got a sturdy rubber toe cap to keep those dogs protected against accidental stubs and trips. Tack on a bootie construction for a comfortably snug fit that won't let in trail debris, and you've got everything you need to leave the road behind.
- Cushioned trail shoe for long miles spent far from the road
- Fresh Foam midsole delivers soft underfoot comfort and a smooth ride
- Vibram rubber outsole give you reliable traction on changing terrain
- Breathable upper keeps your feet cooler on hot days
- Protective toe cap guards your forefoot on rocky trails
- Bootie construction provides a snug fit that keeps out debris
- Item #NEW00YW
What do you think about this product?