Unlike its namesake, which means iron in Spanish, the New Balance Women's Fresh Foam Hierro Trail Running Shoe is not produced by nuclear fusion in high-mass stars, and it's anything but a heavy metal. That being said, the Hierro Trail Shoe does provide support in rugged conditions, and its adaptive Hyposkin upper provides a malleable, natural fit. Vibram MegaGrip outsoles ensure an iron grip on uneven trails, while the Fresh Foam midsole cushions every step without making you feel weighed down. Updated this season with a sock-like liner, the debris-free design keeps out dirt, rocks, and leaves—you're not pausing your run for anything less than a supernova.
- Lightweight running shoe for going the distance on rugged trails
- Breathable uppers keep your feet feeling fine mile after mile
- Vibram sole provides multi-directional traction on any surface
- Ultra plush cushioning in the midsole offers smooth, consistency
- Sock fit ankle keeps dirt and debris from causing unexpected halts
- Item #NEW00SP