Fresh Foam Crag Trail Running Shoe
Running on the road is nice, but it can get a little repetitive. If you're looking for the kind of variety that only winding mountain trails can give you, throw on the New Balance Fresh Foam Crag Trail Running Shoe and get some dirt under those feet. Designed as a good intro to off-road running for trails of easy to moderate intensity, this shoe will help rugged backcountry terrain feel as smooth as your local track thanks to the plush and responsive Fresh Foam midsole. Every step will feel smooth, soft, and cushioned, while the lugged AT Tread outsole digs into dirt and keeps your grip when you encounter more variable surfaces. Plus, thanks to its snug slip-on construction you'll have a comfortable and supportive fit as you dart over roots, rocks, and anything else Mother Nature sees fit to throw in your path.
- Trail running trainer that'll help you leave the roads far behind
- Fresh Foam midsole keeps your ride smooth with plush cushioning
- AT Tread outsole rubber offers grip on hilly dirt trails
- Synthetic and mesh upper balances breathability and durability
- Shoes slip on easily and comfortably when the trail calls your name
- Item #NEW00ZE
What do you think about this product?
March 5, 2020
These shoes have an attached tongue which means it's more like an impossible slip-on trail shoe. I have high arches and couldn't even get my foot inside of the shoe because of the angle of the shoe opening. If I had to try to put on/take off these shoes on the trail I would probably end up cutting the tongue apart from the frame of the shoe. Definite Return.