A Dignified Mashup.
Ordinarily mixing your peas and carrots can lead to devastating results, however when it concerns the New Balance Men's 574 Retro Surf Heritage Shoe, you're guaranteed to get the best of both worlds. First designed in 1988, the 574 features a durable and dapper construction that lends day-long comfort and style. An EVA midsole attenuates shock, while the ENCAP technology promotes subtle, yet substantial support.
- A retro-inspired sneaker for casual wear
- Textile upper lends durability
- EVA midsole attenuates shock
- Rubber outsole ensures subtle traction
- Item #NEW00JB
- Q & A
Classy and Stylish, waiting for Summer
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 8.5
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 249lbs
These shoes are seriously comfy, I just think with the color I am going to wait until Summer to break them out. They fit great, very much true to size!