Here we go again.
Way back in the '90s, you fell in love with running in New Balance's 530 Classic Shoe. In fact, you liked them so much they eventually usurped your everyday kicks, and just like that, you became one of those people who wears running shoes everywhere. In celebration of your drift toward 530 loyalty, New Balance has redesigned the iconic shoe with a suede and mesh upper for an enhanced aesthetic. And with an EVA foam midsole, it'll be hard to deprive your feet of the lush cushion interior. So wear 'em everywhere, but probably not to bed.
- A classic '90s runner turned old-school favorite
- Suede and mesh upper modernizes 530 aesthetic
- ENCAP midsole provides support and durability
- Foam midsole yields plush but firm comfort
- Rubber outsole enables solid urban traction
- Item #NEW00JJ