Running since 1970s.
Versatile and ready to keep your feet comfy in just about any context, New Balance's 520 Suede/Nylon Women's Shoe is a stylish shoe for crushing your workout regimen or laying around the house. Building upon a storied legacy that started in the '70s, the 520 is still the same shoe your mom wore in college, only with a stout redesign that leverages the suede, mesh upper to provide long-lasting comfort that'll pair with your active lifestyle.
- A timeless shoe for active lifestyles
- Suede, mesh upper lends durability and lengthens lifespan
- Classic style pairs well with any activity
- Thick rubber sole provides comfort underfoot
- Item #NEW00MZ
- Q & A
Comfortable & Cute
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 120lbs
I have been using these for when I need to be running around at work, but still want to look somewhat professional. The color way is super versatile & they work great. They do seem to run a little bit small. If I had to do again I would probably order a half size up.
Great Walking Shoes
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Purchased these for my recent trip to Europe. I needed something that was fashion forward and still comfy for all the walking I was going to do!
These did great! My feet did not hurt and they are super cute!