Workout or out of work.
New Balance's 420 Suede/Nylon Women's Shoe is a classic standby that is perfect for your walk up the trail, a casual day at work, or just down to your local bodega. Featuring a light, cushy body that incorporates a suede and mesh upper, the 420 breathes well in the heat in case your adventure takes you into the heat. Plus, the rubber outsole is sticky enough to keep you upright in all manner of urban and natural terrain, so you'll be sure-footed peeking around the next bend of the trail.
- A light, comfy shoe for urban casual and light adventure
- Mesh upper lessens weight for light, poppy step
- Suede increases durability and lifespan of shoe
- Rubber outsole offers grip on uneven terrain
- Item #NEW00N7
- Q & A
Not for me
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I did return these shoes not because they didn’t seem comfortable. (Only wore in the house to get a feel) I just felt they didn’t look good on me. They came quickly and in great condition. I would recommend getting a half size bigger. I wear 8.5, got a 9, and they fit great!
Great every day sneakers!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought these to wear on more casual work days and around on the weekends - they are super comfortable, though maybe a little on the narrow side. I like the little grey halfmoon at the heel, makes them look really fresh!