Beauty in Strength.
From high intensity training sessions to endurance-based workouts, the New Balance Women's 20v6 Peformance Strength Shoe ensures that you're able to tackle it all and then some. A mixed media upper provides equal parts structure, pressure-free comfort, and breathability, and a padded foam collar bolsters the shoe's overall fit—so you're able to focus on the workout rather than an ill-fitting pair of shoes. Additionally, the REVlite midsole attenuates shock and offers a responsive feel underfoot, while the 4mm drop maintains a barely-there feel. And, not to mention, the Vibram outsole assures traction you can trust, so you move laterally or vertically without having worry about your shoes stepping up to the challenge.
- Stay your strongest with the assistance of this trainer
- Mixed media upper lends breathability and structure
- Foam collar provides a comfortable fit
- Burrito tongue keeps foot secure when in motion
- Midsole attenuates impact and maintains energetic feel
- Vibram outsole provides subtle traction
- Item #NEW00MG
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love these shoes! New Balance fa lyfe!! The tongue is a wrap around style instead of being centered and is suuuuuper comfortable. The laces are thick and durable and the shoes are incredibly stable and very comfortable on. I will buy these again for sure.