Minimus 20v7 Performance Strength Shoe
You're never quite sure what your cross training will entail, so you need a shoe that's ready for anything. With the New Balance Minimus 20v7 Performance Strength Shoe you've got an ultralight trainer that's ready for everything the gym can throw at it. Its knit upper is constructed with nylon-infused yarn that wraps comfortably around the foot for more lateral support during quick-footed training exercises, with mesh panels for increased breathability to help prevent overheating in stuffy gyms. New Balance designed this shoe with an asymmetrical collar for a more natural and comfortable fit, and outfitted it with a Vibram rubber outsole to give you traction during cardio work and a stable hold when you're lifting.
- A minimalist training shoe with a close to the ground feel
- Breathable knit upper cradles foot for lateral stability
- Asymetrical collar provides a more natural and intuitive fit
- Vibram rubber outsole gives you traction and hold on any surface
- 4mm drop keeps you closer to the ground for stability when lifting
- Item #NEW00SZ
What do you think about this product?
November 8, 2018
Didn't work out
The upper had material bunching that would push on my toes when the shoe was flexed. I'm not sure if I just needed to break them in, or if it would stay like that, but I ended up going with https://www.backcountry.com/merrell-bare-access-flex-shoe-mens