1080v9 Running Shoe
Say goodbye to tired and aching feet with the New Balance 1080v9 Running Shoe. Thanks to this reliable trainer your feet will stay cushioned and comfortable during long weekend runs and quick after-work jogs alike. The full-length, max-cushioned Fresh Foam midsole delivers a soft yet springy feel that keeps your feet light and your stride energized, while the engineered mesh upper provides breathable performance and flexible support as you run. The outsole features durable blown rubber with special pressure-mapping zones for boosted durability where you need it most, while an Ortholite footbed delivers even more support and comfort for those days when you're really pounding the pavement. Not to mention, it comes in a sleek and stylish package that'll turn heads as you fly around the track and down the road.
- Cushioned trainer for comfortable support on every run
- Midsole cushioning provides soft comfort and energy return
- Flexible mesh upper delivers breathability and a sock-like fit
- Pressure-mapped outsole ensures durability in all the right places
- Ortholite footbed offers an added dimension of comfort and support
- Item #NEW00YM
- Q & A
All In One
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 10.5
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 160lbs
Current shoes: NB 1080v9, NB Beacon, Hoka Clifton 1, and Speedgoat 3 for trails. I Absolutely love the 1080 v9! One of the best running shoes I've ever put on my feet. Comfort, support, cushioning. it has it all. For me, this shoe shines for 10 milers and above. Reviews should only be a part of buying the right shoe. Do your due diligence and try various brands before deciding on the right one.