Select your style & size:Select options
The mountains are calling.
What's the point in moving all the way out West if you can't take advantage of all the wild peaks outside the resort? The Never Summer West X Wide Splitboard is your ticket to untouched powder bliss. Whether you like surfing through mellow glades or bombing down hairy steeps, the West X delivers.
Aggressive camber under the bindings offers powerful performance for charging down steeps and straight lining chutes, while rocker between the feet and a setback stance help you float easily through the deep stuff. The mid flex offers enough stability to handle high-speed descents but still has a surfy feel when you're throwing up clouds of cold smoke on mellower terrain. And when it hasn't snowed in a while and conditions are less than optimal, the RDS 1 damping system soaks up vibrations so you still get a smooth ride.
The SuperLight Wood core is specifically designed for Never Summer's Carbonium Series, reducing weight for faster uphill performance without sacrificing strength. Carbon Max Laminates maximize energy transfer for instantaneous edge-to-edge response. Other split-friendly features include Sintered P-tex sidewalls on both the inner and outer edges for beefed-up durability and a Durasurf XT 5501 base for effortless glide through deep snow.
- Versatile split with nimble downhill performance
- Hybrid rocker for mix of float and power
- Directional twin shape for powder performance
- Medium flex for surfy yet stable feel
- RDS 1 smooths the ride in choppy conditions
- Sintered P-tex on inner walls for durability
- Includes Voile tip clips and hooks
- Never Summer boards have been handmade in Colorado since 1983
- Item #NVS004T