Select style & size:Select options
West Bound Splitboard
Never Summer's unleashed the West Bound Splitboard this year so now you can go bigger, faster, and gnarlier in the backcountry, and not just at the resort. This beast split has a directional shape, a pinch of taper, and the Recluse Web Carbon Layup to help you float like a dream in pow and blast through chunder during dry spells.
Equipped with the Fusion Rocker Camber profile, this split has the edgehold, snap, and pop of Ripsaw RC in the back, with the float and surfy feel of Original RC in the front. The Recluse Web Carbon Layup cuts down on bulky weight without compromising power, response, or stability at high speeds, and the classic NS PixieDust core maintains the snap you love from NS decks without added weight. RDS 2 Damping smooths out harsh chatter and painful impacts from overshot jumps, while the Durasurf sintered base maintains high speeds in slow snow conditions even after going a few days without waxing.
- Faster, floatier, and more responsive split for all terrain
- Hybrid rocker has power in the back, float in the front
- Directional tapered shape for versatile, nimble control
- Mid-stiff flex gives the power you need for all-mountain use
- Recluse Web Carbon layup enhances response and pop
- Lightweight wood core cuts down on bulk, without losing snap
- Bi-Lite wrap promotes a smooth, surfy feel underfoot
- Sintered base stays fast multiple days in a row
- Item #NVS009B