Select Style & Size
West Bound Snowboard
For riders who are striving to go bigger, faster, and gnarlier, the only choice is the Never Summer West Bound Snowboard. Taking the annual favorite, West Snowboard, Never Summer cranked it up a notch with a new shape, a pinch of taper, and the Recluse Web Carbon Layup, which gives you more pop with less weight. All of these features help you float better, carve better, maneuver better, and just be an overall better rider, everywhere you take it on the mountain.
Separating itself from the West right off the bat, the West Bound is equipped with the Fusion Rocker Camber profile, which has the edge gripping hold, snap out of turns, and huge pop of Ripsaw RC in the back, along with the float and surfy feel of Original RC in the front. Never Summer paired this fun and fluid profile with a mid-stiff flex and directional tapered shape that'll help you go right from blasting through frothy powder laps to charging down chopped-up, sketchy chutes on bad snow days.
The Recluse Web Carbon Layup cuts down on bulky weight without compromising power, response, or stability at high speeds, and the classic NS SuperLight wood core maintains the snap you love from NS decks, yet again without added weight. RDS 2 Damping smooths out harsh chatter and painful impacts from overshot jumps, while the Durasurf sintered base maintains high speeds in slow snow conditions even after going a few days without waxing.
- Faster, floatier, and more responsive take on the iconic West
- Hybrid rocker has power in the back, float in the front
- Directional tapered shape for versatile, nimble control
- Mid-stiff flex gives the power you need for all-mountain use
- Recluse Web Carbon layup enhances response and pop
- Lightweight wood core cuts down on bulk, without losing snap
- Bi-Lite wrap promotes a smooth, surfy feel underfoot
- Sintered base stays fast multiple days in a row
- Item #NVSR15U
- 153cm, 155cm, 157cm, 157cm extra wide, 158cm wide, 160cm, 160cm extra wide, 161cm wide, 163cm, 165cm wide, 166cm extra wide, 168cm wide
- Fusion Rocker Camber (Ripsaw RC in the back, Original RC in the front)
- directional twin
- medium-stiff (7 of 10 on Never Summer's scale)
- Effective Edge
- [153cm] 1160mm, [155cm] 1170mm, [157cm] 1190mm, [157cm extra wide] 1170mm, [158cm wide] 1190mm, [160cm] 1220mm, [160cm extra wide] 1190mm, [161cm wide] 1220mm, [163cm] 1250mm, [165cm wide] 1260mm, [166cm extra wide] 1250mm, [168cm wide] 1290mm
- Waist Width
- [153cm] 251mm, [155cm] 253mm, [157cm] 255mm, [157cm extra wide] 280mm, [158cm wide] 264mm, [160cm] 257mm, [160cm extra wide] 284mm, [161cm wide] 265mm, [163cm] 259mm, [165cm wide] 267mm, [166cm extra wide] 285mm, [168cm wide] 269mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [153cm] 7.48m, [155cm] 7.66m, [157cm] 7.85m, [157cm extra wide] 7.64m, [158cm wide] 7.86m, [160cm] 8.13m, [160cm extra wide] 7.84m, [161cm wide] 8.13m, [163cm] 8.41m, [165cm wide] 8.5m, [166cm extra wide] 8.02m, [168cm wide] 8.85m
- NS SuperLight, Recluse Web Carbon
- sintered P-tex
- full wrap metal
- Durasurf XT sintered 5501
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?