Select style & size:Select options
A freestyle wizard for riders with bigger feet, the Never Summer Warlock X Wide Snowboard possesses a playful personality for jibbing through the rail line, spinning off jumps, and cruising the mountain with a freestyle focus. Resurrecting the best features of the Evo and Proto HD, the Warlock takes the spot as Never Summer's go-to deck for park mastery with its balanced twin shape and distinctive pointy tips.
The Warlock X's's Original Rocker Camber profile makes for a bit looser, catch-free feel when you're playing around the park thanks to the rocker between the bindings and subtle camber zones under each binding that extend towards the tip and tail. Its soft flex is stiffest at the tip and tail for landing stability, with the centerline rocker exhibiting most of the board's flex for a playful overall disposition. Then, the Carbon VXR Laminates amplify its responsiveness and snap when you're sending side-hits, thirty footers in the park, or railing carves on high-speed groomers. Plus, its Vario Power Grip sidecut increases edge control across hardpack snow, while the damping system absorbs chatter at higher speeds.
- Freestyle-focused, soft-flexing twin park shred stick
- Balanced twin shape with distinctive pointy tips
- Original Rocker Camber offers a playful, fun feel
- Press Flex core is tuned specifically for park and freestyle
- Carbon VXR Laminates for energetic snap and heightened response
- Durasurf XT Sintered 4501 base is resilient to park thrashings
- Never Summer boards are handmade in Colorado
- Item #NVS005V