Select style & size:Select options
Swift Split Snowboard
Offering up a retro-inspired shape and an insatiable appetite for pow, the Never Summer Swift Split Snowboard is your new best backcountry buddy for those insanely deep days. Its tapered swallowtail shape naturally sinks the rear, keeping the board's dramatic nose up and planing through white smoke and thick snow. Set-back along the Swift's directional shape, Fusion Camber has generous rocker between the bindings for float in pow, with camber underfoot for the edge hold and power you need for less than ideal conditions.
The Swift's stiff flex and extensive RDS 1+ Damping System helps it bust through chop and eliminate harsh chatter at high speeds. Snow sharks exist in the backcountry—rocks, upturned roots, and hidden logs are always lurking—so Never Summer constructed the Swift with aluminum tip and tail protectors, as well as a Durasurf XT 5501 base to protect against scratches and dings. This incredibly durable base has added graphite, helping you glide over sticky spring snow and deep, dry powder without getting bogged down.
- Dreamy split built for surfing on legendary pow days
- Large rockered nose for float camber underfoot for grip
- Medium-stiff flex provides responsive and powerful feel
- Carbon X mid-section enhances edge-to-edge power transfer
- RDS 1+ system dampens vibrations for a smoother ride
- Sintered base is fast and durable
- Carbonium topsheet resists chips and enhances traction
- Never Summer boards are legendarily tough and made in the USA
- Item #NVS009C