The Never Summer Starlet Snowboard delivers the same legendary durability and iconic performance you'd expect from the board gurus at Never Summer. The twin shape keeps her well balanced, regardless if she's learning to ride or perfecting her freestyle skills in the park. Catch-free and extremely forgiving, the Original Rocker profile's generous rocker transitions to camber at the tip and tail to help her turn from edge-to-edge when carving down groomers, all without the catchy, unforgiving feel of traditional camber.
Loaded with Never Summer's softest Press Flex core, the Starlet Snowboard won't hold her back when she's learning to carve or taking this board into the jib line of the mountain's terrain park. This soft-flexing board is extremely forgiving, giving up-and-coming riders confidence to excel all over the mountain. The FDS Damping System reduces the amount of vibration feedback underfoot, but without sacrificing board feel and flex. To maximize durability for seasons of consecutive use, the Sintered P-tex sidewalls and Durasurf XT Sintered 4501 base resist damage from nasty impacts.
- Twin deck for freestyle-focused progression and fun
- Soft flex enables a fun, forgiving feel underfoot
- Original Rocker profile blends control and playfulness
- Lightweight wood core provides strong pop and response
- Damping system reduces harsh chatter when going fast
- Sintered base resists damage and maintains speed
- Item #NVS008X