Select style & size:Select options
Proto Type Two Snowboard
One board to rule them all, the Never Summer Proto Type Two Snowboard is a quiver-killing, all-mountain machine that goes right from sending knee-deep pow chutes to greasing double-kinks in the park. This asymmetrical twin eliminates the natural unevenness of the human body and leverages NS's Ripsaw Rocker Camber profile for explosive pop, stability, and power. It blends a poppy profile, an intuitive asym sidecut, and a perfectly medium flex to make it possibly the most versatile board in the Never Summer lineup.
Ripsaw Rocker Camber is similar to the original R.C. profile, but with enhanced camber zones that give it a poppier, more responsive feel and improved edge hold for controlling technical steeps and big jumps. Then, extended transition zones offer a more forgiving feel and help the board plane in powder more easily. Its Vario Power Grip sidecut employs multiple radii to add contact points for reliable grip when conditions are icy. It also has a deeper heel sidecut so your heelside turns feel just as powerful as your toeside carves. Carbon laminates enhance response without making the board feel like a stiff plank, and the RDS 2 damping system absorbs vibrations and improves stability to give you greater control through variable terrain.
- Versatile ATV deck that rips the park and well beyond
- Hybrid rocker profile blends power with playfulness
- Asymmetric twin shape enhances heel edge control, switch riding
- Medium flex keeps things versatile
- Carbon laminates enhance pop and response
- RDS 2 system smooths ride in choppy snow
- Sintered base is fast and durable
- Never Summer boards are renowned for their legendary toughness
- Item #NVS008E