Mini Proto Snowboard
The Never Summer Mini Proto Snowboard is built with all the same features of the legendary Proto, but sized down for groms (hence, the name). For the youngin's, this insanely stable, mid-flexing, all-mountain destroyer is constructed with the Original Rocker Camber profile (same as big bro) to serve up an ideal balance of pop and forgiveness, while its twin shape lets your pint-sized ripper learn to ride and hit jumps switch without much consequence. A healthy medium flex guarantees easy buttering with enough response and power for them to blast adult-sized ollies.
Under the hood of the Mini Proto, the NS SuperLight Wood core is strong and snappy without the weight, while the RDS 2 Damping system and elastomeric underfoot stabilizers absorb harsh vibrations when they get cooking at high speeds over rough and choppy terrain. The Vario Power Grip sidecut uses multiple radii to create additional contact points for reliable edge when conditions are icy, and the Bi-Lite fiberglass gives them a smooth, reliably even flex for playfulness all over the mountain. It's finished off with an exceptionally fast and durable Durasurf sintered base that resists abuse from rocks, trees, and features in the park while keeping your grom cruising through flat spots on slow, snowy days.
- All-mountain twin shred stick for fast-progressing groms
- Medium flex balances strong pop with forgiving feel
- Original Rocker profile offers stability, float, and pop
- NS SuperLight wood core fuses powerful response with low weight
- RDS 2 Damping system eliminates harsh chatter on rough terrain
- Sintered base is equal parts fast and durable
- Biax fiberglass enhances torsional flex for playfulness
- Item #NVS007O