Select style & size:Select options
Named after the legendary surfing spot, the Never Summer Women's Maverix Snowboard drops into any terrain with all-mountain versatility and cushy, cruising comfort. Beginning with the new Fusion Rocker Camber, the Maverix has rocker between your feet and camber underfoot to fuse(duh) float and forgiveness with pop, power, and edge hold. With extended transition zones at the main contact points, turn initiation is insanely easy and the board planes in powder with minimal effort. Then, the directional shape provides increased control and float when the sky refuses to stop dumping.
The Maverix's Carbon Max Laminate technology brings torsional control to the tip and tail to give the board extra snap and response when initiating turns, yet without stiffening its midsection. Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers and the RDS 1 damping system eat up harsh chatter from bumpy terrain to fight off foot fatigue, while the Vario Power Grip sidecut blends multiple sidecut radii to hold an edge on the iciest of slopes. Mix that all together with the super-strong yet lightweight core and an ultra-fast Durasurf sintered base, and you're ready to drop in to any terrain.
- Versatile all-mountain cruiser built for any condition
- Rocker between feet, camber underfoot for pop and float
- Medium flex is responsive, snappy, and fun
- Carbon laminates increase pop and response
- Bi-lite wrap offers smooth, even flex
- RDS 1 system dampens vibrations for a smoother ride
- Sintered base is fast and durable
- Never Summer boards are handmade in Colorado
- Item #NVS005H