Select style & size:Select options
Get in the lineup.
Inspired by the legendary big-wave spot, the Never Summer Maverix Snowboard charges into battle with all-mountain versatility and cushy, cruising comfort. It starts with the new Fusion Rocker Camber, which puts rocker between your feet and camber underfoot to fuse float and forgiveness with pop, power, and edge hold. Extended transition zones at the main contact points make turn initiation effortless and help the board plane in powder with ease. A directional shape offers increased control and float when the sky refuses to stop dumping.
The board's Carbon Max Laminate technology adds torsional control to the tip and tail, giving the board extra snap and response when initiating turns without stiffening its midsection. Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers and the RDS 1 damping system absorb vibrations from bumpy terrain to fight off foot fatigue, while the Vario Power Grip sidecut blends multiple sidecut radii to hold an edge on the iciest of slopes. Add that all together with the super-strong yet lightweight core and an ultra-fast Durasurf sintered base, and you're ready to drop in to any terrain.
- Aggressive all-mountain shredder built for any condition
- Rocker between feet, camber underfoot for pop and forgiveness
- Medium flex is responsive, snappy, and fun
- Carbon laminates enhance pop and response
- Bi-lite wrap ensures smooth, even flex
- RDS 1 system dampens vibrations for a smoother ride
- Sintered base is fast and durable
- Never Summer boards are handmade in Colorado
- Item #NVS005I