Select style & size:Select options
The board's Carbon Max Laminate technology adds torsional control to the tip and tail, giving the board extra snap and response when initiating turns without stiffening its midsection. Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers and the RDS 1 damping system absorb vibrations from bumpy terrain to fight off foot fatigue, while the Vario Power Grip sidecut blends multiple sidecut radii to hold an edge on the iciest of slopes. Add that all together with the super-strong yet lightweight core and an ultra-fast Durasurf sintered base, and you're ready to drop in to any terrain.
- Powerful all-mountain shredder built for any condition
- Rocker between feet, camber underfoot for pop and forgiveness
- Medium flex is responsive, snappy, and fun
- Carbon laminates enhance pop and response
- Bi-lite wrap ensures smooth, even flex
- RDS 1 system dampens vibrations for a smoother ride
- Sintered base is fast and durable
- Never Summer boards are handmade in Colorado
- Item #NVS006U
- Q & A
Amazing AM board that loves powder
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
After having a few Never Summer twin shaped boards I wanted to try something different from them. I've always felt like they do the best Rocker-Camber profile I've had the chance to ride.
This board is no exception, although made to carve hard it really excels in powder. Better than I'd expected. While fun enough for playing around on groomers and jibs it crushes the light fluff.
For sizing I was torn between the 2 sizes and opted for the larger for its performance off piste. The 157 was still super fun and really liked to hold an edge.
They both feel like 2 different boards, I love the 162.
I usually ride 160-180cm freeride boards.