Select style & size:Select options
Maverix LT Snowboard
Taking inspiration from the legendary big-wave spot, the Never Summer Maverix LT Snowboard leads you into battle with all-mountain versatility and cushy, cruising comfort. Being the LT version, this deck has a narrower waist width to accommodate riders with smaller feet. NS gave the Maverix Fusion Rocker camber, which puts rocker between your feet and camber underfoot to fuse float and forgiveness with pop, power, and edge hold. A directional shape offers increased control and float when the sky refuses to stop dumping.
The board's Carbon Max Laminate technology adds torsional control to the tip and tail, giving the board extra snap and response when initiating turns without stiffening its midsection. Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers and the RDS 1 damping system absorb vibrations from bumpy terrain to fight off foot fatigue, while the Vario Power Grip sidecut blends multiple sidecut radii to hold an edge on the iciest of slopes. Add that all together with the super-strong yet lightweight core and an ultra-fast Durasurf sintered base, and you're ready to drop in to any terrain.
- Powerful all-mountain machine for charging in any conditions
- Hybrid rocker profile balances power with playfulness
- Medium flex is responsive, snappy, and fun
- Carbon laminates enhance pop and response
- Bi-lite wrap ensures smooth, even flex
- RDS 1 system dampens vibrations for a smoother ride
- Sintered base is fast and durable
- Never Summer boards are handmade in Colorado
- Item #NVS006T