Select style & size:Select options
Lady West Splitboard
The next step in women's snowboarding progression brought to the backcountry, the Lady West Splitboard brings a slight taper, updated shape, and Recluse Web Carbon Layup to help crush your next touring expedition. Fusion Rocker Camber bestows your ride with unbelievable float, along with edge grip and control to match. The Vario Power Grip sidecut utilizes multiple radii to create additional contact points for reliable edge hold on sketchy terrain, while the Recluse Web Carbon layup adds efficient energy transfer that improves response and loads up the board on ollies for insane pop.
Sustainably-harvested poplar is fused with hardwood birch to create an incredibly lightweight, yet durable core, while the Bi-Lite fiberglass gives it a smooth, even flex. The RDS 2 damping system smooths out the ride when you're bombing through chop. Sintered P-Tex sidewalls maintain integrity at cold temperatures, meaning they won't crack when you land backseat on a frigid day. It's finished off with an extremely durable, high-density Durasurf XT sintered 5501 base that has graphite added to make it as fast as possible. When you're ready to take your skills to bigger and better peaks, the Lady West is ready to come along for the ride.
- Versatile splitboard for conquering the entire backcountry
- Rocker hybrid balances unreal float with control and power
- Directional twin shape with slight taper enhances control
- Mid-stiff flex handles it all with stability and pop
- Carbon laminates enhance pop and response, while cutting weight
- RDS 2 system dampens vibrations from high-speed runs
- Never Summer hand makes boards in Colorado
- Item #NVS009A