Select style & size:Select options
Lady West Snowboard
The next step in women's snowboarding progression, the Never Summer Lady West Snowboard brings all of the best over from the men's West version, along with a slight taper, updated shape, and Recluse Web Carbon Layup to have you floating better, carving better, and maneuvering better all over the mountain.
Fusion Rocker Camber places generous rocker underfoot, with cambered zones running just outside the bindings, and an early-rise nose leading the way. The result bestows your ride with unbelievable float, along with edge grip and control to match. The Vario Power Grip sidecut utilizes multiple radii to create additional contact points for reliable edge hold on the steepest, iciest slopes, while the Recluse Web Carbon layup adds efficient energy transfer that improves response and loads up the board on ollies for insane pop.
Sustainably-harvested poplar is fused with hardwood birch to create an incredibly lightweight, yet durable core, while the Bi-Lite fiberglass gives it a smooth, even flex. The RDS 2 damping system smooths out the ride when you're bombing through chop. Sintered P-Tex sidewalls maintain integrity at cold temperatures, meaning they won't crack when you land backseat on a frigid day. It's finished off with an extremely durable, high-density Durasurf XT sintered 5501 base that has graphite added to make it as fast as possible. When you're ready to take your skills to bigger and better peaks, the West is ready to come along for the ride.
- Women's version of the iconic all-mountain West snowboard
- Rocker hybrid balances unreal float with control and power
- Directional twin shape with slight taper enhances control
- Mid-stiff flex handles it all with stability and pop
- Carbon laminates enhance pop and response, while cutting weight
- RDS 2 system dampens vibrations from high-speed runs
- Never Summer hand makes boards in Colorado
- Item #NVS007W