Select style & size:Select options
The sky's the limit when you're riding the peak-to-park slaying Never Summer Women's Infinity Snowboard. Based off Never Summer's legendary SL, the Infinity charges steeps, floats through fresh powder, and boosts off kickers without skipping a beat. Ideally tuned to the needs of lady rippers, its female-specific width, flex pattern, and shape make this board easy to ride all over the mountain, whether you're cruising through the trees or simply messing around the park.
So, what's the secret to the Infinity's all-mountain prowess? Simply put, its twin shape, medium flex, and Rocker Camber profile make for an extremely versatile ride that's playful enough to cruise the park but responsive enough to take off the beaten path too. Rocker between the bindings and at the tips offer a catch-free feel on packed snow and float in powder, while camber underfoot maintains pop and edge hold. Carbon V's radiating to the contact points enhance energy transfer for a lively feel and snappier turns, without making the board feel like a stiff plank. If you like having fun no matter what the day brings, you can't go wrong with the Infinity.
- Versatile all-mountain board that's fun to ride anywhere
- Rocker Camber profile balances response and forgiveness
- Medium flex handles every aspect of the mountain
- Twin shape lets you get loose in the park
- Carbon laminates enhance pop and response
- RDS 2 system smooths ride in choppy snow
- Sintered base is fast and durable
- Never Summer boards are made in the USA
- Item #NVS006D
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought this for my sister. She loves the color and is super excited to try it out.