Select style & size:Select options
When you're on the peak-to-park prodigy, Never Summer's Infinity Snowboard, the sky is truly the limit. Modeled after NS' legendary SL, the Infinity charges steeps, floats through fresh powder, and boosts off kickers without skipping a beat. So, what's the secret to the Infinity's all-mountain prowess? Simply put, its twin shape, medium flex, and Rocker Camber profile make for an extremely versatile ride that's playful enough to cruise the park but responsive enough to take off the beaten path too. Rocker between the bindings and at the tips offer a catch-free feel on packed snow and float in powder, while camber underfoot maintains pop and edge hold. Carbon V's radiating to the contact points enhance energy transfer for a lively feel and snappier turns, without making the board feel like a stiff plank. If you like having fun no matter what the day brings, you can't go wrong with the Infinity.
- ll-mountain board that's a blast to ride anywhere at the resort
- Rocker Camber profile balances response and forgiveness
- Medium flex handles every aspect of the mountain
- Twin shape lets you get loose in the park
- Carbon laminates enhance pop and response
- RDS 2 system smooths ride in choppy snow
- Sintered base is fast and durable
- Never Summer boards are made in the USA
- Item #NVS008V
What do you think about this product?