Select Style & Size
We like the East Snowboard for its beastly performance over the bulletproof-like ice and cruddy conditions usually found at resorts in the area it's named after. This tank of a board uses a stiff flex, directional shape, and powerful camber profile to lay down proper carves at high speeds with tons of control, stability, and response. Carbon reinforcements turbocharge your pop and response without adding much weight, and a cushy damping system keeps chatter and impact to a minimum when blasting over chopped up snow. For days at the resort that would otherwise be a wash, grab the East and carve, charge, and race to your heart's content.
- All-mountain carver built for the iciest slopes
- Stiff flex maintains reliable pop and stability
- Hybrid profile balances aggressive response with float
- Directional tapered shape adds drive and control
- Wood core brings you powerful snap without the weight
- Carbon Max Laminate gives you lightning-fast response
- Race-caliber sintered base keeps you at the front of the pack
- Damping system smooths out the vibrations from choppy snow
- Item #NVS008B
- 152cm, 157cm, 161cm
- Extended Ripsaw Rocker Camber (enhanced cambered areas)
- Effective Edge
- [152cm] 1260mm, [157cm] 1310mm, [161cm] 1350mm
- Waist Width
- [152cm] 261mm, [157cm] 264mm, [161cm] 266mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [152cm] 8.49m, [157cm] 8.72m, [161cm] 9.06m
- NS SuperLight
- Bi-Lite fiberglass
- sintered P-tex
- Isospeed NHS 7816 Race Grade (sintered)
- Base Color
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
December 31, 2019
What is the min stance width on the East?
December 8, 2019
What’s the narrowest stance width on the 161?