Built for young rippers who are intent on all-mountain, freestyle domination, the Never Summer Bantam Snowboard employs Original Rocker Camber for a playful, surfy feel combined with a low profile nose and tail for stability through carves and landings. Its soft, forgiving flex and P-Tex sidewalls are what make the Never Summer Bantam Snowboard an ideal first board for freestylers with solid all-mountain capability. Then, the profile places rocker underfoot, giving him a playful feel between the feet for buttering, also allowing for easy turn initiation and great float through powder, while camber adds power and drive.
Under the hood of this all-terrain vehicle, the Press Flex core offers its easy-flexing characteristics to make it insanely easy to press, pop, and butter, while FDS Damping uses thinner rubber foil to help reduce vibrations without sacrificing a super-lively feel and poppy persona. A Bi-Lite fiberglass wrap keeps the flex soft and snappy for buttering fun all over the mountain, and Vario Power Grip Sidecuts grips icy terrain when the conditions are less than ideal. Plus, the Durasurf XT sintered 2501 base is durable and fast to keep up with his high-flying antics all season long.
- Go-to board for more advanced, progressing groms
- Soft flex ensure playful fun all over the hill
- Original Rocker camber blends pop, power, and surfy float
- Lightweight wood core enables lively snap with low weight
- FDS Damping uses rubber to absorbs chatter
- Sidecuts grip icy, bulletproof terrain with ease
- Twin shape makes for fast freestyle progression
- Sintered base is durable and fast
- Item #NVS008W