Top-tier performance all over the resort.
Designed for all-mountain, freestyle domination, the Never Summer Boys' Bantam Snowboard employs Original Rocker Camber for a playful, surfy feel combined with a low profile nose and tail for stability through carves and landings.
Its soft, forgiving flex and P-Tex sidewalls are what make the Never Summer Bantam Snowboard an ideal first board for freestylers with solid all-mountain capability. Then, the profile places rocker underfoot, giving him a playful feel between the feet for buttering, also allowing for easy turn initiation and great float through powder. After the binding inserts, the camber extends to the contacts for added power and drive, which also adds a bit more stability for him to stomp landings off natural side hits.
Under the hood of this all-terrain vehicle, the Press Flex core offers its easy-flexing characteristics to make it insanely easy to press, pop, and butter, while FDS Damping uses thinner rubber foil to help reduce vibrations without sacrificing a super-lively feel and poppy persona. A Bi-Lite fiberglass wrap keeps the flex soft and snappy for buttering fun all over the mountain, and Vario Power Grip Sidecuts grips icy terrain when the conditions are less than ideal. Plus, the Durasurf XT sintered 2501 base is durable and fast to keep up with his high-flying antics all season long.
- Optimal first board for more advanced, progressing groms
- Original Rocker camber blends pop, power, and surfy float
- Lightweight wood core enables lively snap with low weight
- FDS Damping uses rubber to absorbs chatter
- Sidecuts grip icy, bulletproof terrain with ease
- Twin shape makes for fast freestyle progression
- Sintered base is durable and fast
- Item #NVS006F