Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Down Sleeping Bags we have in stock.View Similar Products
The mummy, revisited.
Owning up to its melodious title, the Women's Nemo Equipment Inc. Viola 20 Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag is shaped like a stringed instrument you might see in a concert hall. Unlike the stiff, wooden cousin of the violin, the sleeping bag version is warm, soft, and large enough for something that might seem novel when it comes to camping—a good night's rest—but with seventy percent of folks sleeping on their sides, the Viola comes with curves to accommodate. The unique spoon shape gives your knees and elbows the room they crave when you're rolling around trying to find the perfect position, but the comfort doesn't stop there. A blanket fold draft collar imitates a tucked-in-your-bed feeling, an integrated pillow pocket lets you create your own head rest, and zippered vents help you cool off when the sun rises to warm your tent. The Viola can even be zipped to your partner's Forte sleeping bag, so every comfort of your bed at home is right there in your tent.
- Unique sleeping bag for comfort in the backcountry
- Synthetic insulation keeps you warm in a storm
- Spoon shape adds elbow and knee room for side sleepers
- Vented zippers let you cool off on warm nights or sunny mornings
- Blanket Fold draft collar offers an at-home tucked-in feeling
- Pillow pocket can be stuffed to produce increased sleeping comfort
- Zips together with the Men's Forte sleeping bag for cozy nights
- Item #NEM007G
- Q & A
Viola Comfort Features
A few of the Viola's key features that help you stay comfy and cozy.