Select Style & Size
Tensor Sleeping Pad
You don't need to choose between getting a super comfy pad that's a little bit too much weight or packing an ultralight option that basically feels like you're sleeping on the ground, at least not with the light and supportive Nemo Equipment Tensore Sleeping Pad. This pad has been updated to not only give you more support than ever before, but to ultimately be quieter in the night to avoid the crinkles and crunches that you might get from other pads. The Spaceframe baffles deliver stability and weight distribution all night long, as well as a comfortable loft that'll turn bring the comforts of home to even the most rugged backcountry environments. There's an included pump sack to make inflation quicker and easier than ever before, and zero-profile valves that you'll hardly notice until they deflate your pad in an instant when it's time to pack up the campsite and hit the trail.
- Light and quiet sleeping pad for restful nights in the backcountry
- Spaceframe baffles offer comfort, weight distribution, and stability
- Included pump sack allows for a quick inflation time at the campsite
- Low-profile valves deliver quick and convenient deflation
- Ultralight weight and compact size make it easy to fit in a pack
- Item #NEM008Z
- 20D PU polyester
- air pad
- mummy, rectangular
- [short mummy] 48 x 20in, [regular mummy] 72 x 20in, [regular] 72 x 20in, [regular wide] 72 x 25in, [long wide] 76 x 25in
- Temperature Rating
- included pump sack
- Packed Size
- [short mummy] 8 x 2.5in, [regular mummy] 8 x 3in, [regular] 8 x 3in, [regular wide] 9.5 x 3in, [long wide] 9.5 x 3in
- Claimed Weight
- [short mummy] 8oz, [regular mummy] 12oz, [regular] 13oz, [regular wide] 1lb, [long wide] 1lb 1oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, mountaineering, ultralight backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
July 15, 2019
Unbelievably lightweight and compact
- I've put it through the wringer
I love this pad. It is one of my all time favorite pieces of gear. It- I have the Mummy R- weighs 15 oz, and packs down to about the size of a Nalgene. It comes with a inflation sack. I think the uninsulated version is perfect for all but Winter; a 50, 60 degree day and 30's night is fine. The fabric is a thinner denier to save weight, this will not be a problem sleeping in a tent. If you like sleeping under the stars, a ground cloth might be advisable. I cannot recommend an outdoor product more.
June 21, 2019
Light and Amazing
- I've used it several times
I was given this product from Backcountry, but this review is my personal opinion. When the Nemo Tensor pad arrived in the mail I was pretty hesitant about it. It seemed too small to be as comfortable as the other pad I was using. I was very wrong. I just took the Nemo Tensor pad on a 3-day backpacking trip across the Wasatch Front and it was so so comfortable. The exterior of the pad is soft but not soft enough that you are sliding around all night. I was on a slight angle at our last campsite and the pad stayed put all night. I am 5'5" and the size of the Fision Regular was perfect for me. Had some room at the feet but when I take my dog, I'm sure that's where he'll end up. It was pretty warm at night while we were backpacking so I don't have anything to say about temperature rating. Everything matched what I saw on the website for this pad, but I must have missed reading about the pump sack because I was very excited when I saw it came in the box with this item. No more passing out while blowing up my pad. Okay, I have never passed out BUT it feels like I'm close every time. There was also a velcro strap that was nice to make the pad even smaller for my pack. And Nemo, thank you for making a stuff sack that is actually big enough for the pad that I don't feel like I'm going to tear the sack when I'm trying to shove the pad inside. Much appreciated.