From 15 degrees to 35.
Equipped with Thermo Gills ventilation, Nemo's Sonic 15 Degree Down Sleeping Bag offers a versatile temperature rating suitable for winter desert camping and summer alpine backpacking. Open the Thermo Gills chest zippers and let heat out on warmer evenings, and keep them closed for colder nights. The bag's 850-fill down insulation has the best warmth-to-weight ratio available, which means you're getting more warmth and less weight. Nemo made the Sonic's shell out of light-yet-durable ripstop with a DWR treatment to shed moisture, and there's a waterproof, breathable Osmo DT membrane at the footbox for extra protection. The Sonic also features an adjustable hood with a draft collar to keep the cold out, a full-length zipper, and stuff and storage sacks.
- Lightweight, breathable backpacking bag for all climates
- Burly ripstop construction is water- and tear-resistant
- 850-fill down insulation provides lofty warmth down to 15F
- Thermo Gills vents heat core without allowing cold air to enter
- Stretch construction at the knees allows for side sleeping
- Oversized draft collar seals in heat and keeps cold air out
- Waterproof, breathable footbox keeps feet warm and dry
- Offset zipper creates a thermally efficient seal
- Item #NEM007N
- Q & A
Awesome bag, crazy warm, and comfy!
Great bag with so much attention to detail. Just the taper of the bag fits me super well. You can tell its a very efficient design. I love the thermo gills... Yes... They actually do work. I was over heating one nights and instead of unzipping and dumping all my heat, I unzipped the gills and its did a great job of regulating my body temp. I really like the stretch sewing in the knee area too. Gives me the ability to stretch but also the warmth efficiency when im not needing the space. All this plus the 850 fill power, it packs a lot of features for the price point.