Specially made for side sleepers.
You no longer have to self diagnose yourself with claustrophobia whenever you spend the night under the stars—sleeping in the innovative Riff 15 Sleeping Bag by NEMO Equipment Inc. gives you the comfortable space you need to get a good night's rest. This bag's self proclaimed Spoon shape design gives you more room in the shoulders, elbows, and knees to help prevent feelings of claustrophobia and make room for side sleepers. A waterproof foot box and water-resist hydrophobic down insulation protect you from tent walls lined with rain or condensation so you are ready to wake up with the sun after a stormy night. If you put on too many layers before bed, unzip the Thermo Gills to release heat without letting in cold air, or connect your bag to your partner's compatible Jam model if you are looking for more warmth. The conveniently integrated pillow-pocket lets you stuff the sleeve with extra clothes to make a pillow-on-the-go, while the external draft collar retains heat with a tucked-in feeling.
- A spacious sleeping bag designed for side sleepers
- Waterproof foot box designed to protect you from tent condensation
- Treated down is water-resistant and retains warmth and loft
- Extra space at elbows and knees makes room for side sleepers
- Venting technology lets you vent without letting cold air in
- Full-length zipper is compatible with women's Jam model
- External draft collar feels like a blanket and retains heat
- Integrated pillow pocket lets you stuff clothes in the sleeve
- Innovative design founded in New Hampshire and made in America
- Item #NEM0076
- Q & A
Next Level Comfort Tech
A few of the Riff's key comfort features.