Sleep soundly in the backcountry.
Offering a comfortable night's sleep in the cold and unpredictable backcountry, the NEMO Equipment Rhumba 15 Degree Down Sleeping Bag has an innovative spoon shape and stretch stitching to provide added room in the knee and elbow areas for sleeping on your side. The DWR-coated nylon ripstop shell boosts your protection against the elements, while 650-fill power DownTek down wraps you in lightweight, toasty warmth through frigid below-freezing temps, even in wet conditions. Compressing down to a compact size, the Rhumba conveniently stores in its included stuff sack for space-saving performance when you leave camp and get back on the trail.
- Warm, protective bag with spoon shape for comfortable sleeping
- Nylon ripstop shell is water-resistant for defense against elements
- DownTek insulation resists loft-killing moisture
- Spoon shape boosts room in elbows and knees for different positions
- Included stuff and storage sack make transport and storage easy
- NEMO Equipment was founded in the White Mountains of New Hampshire
- Item #NEM003A
- Q & A
Cozy sleeping bag
Used this on several hikes ranging from the Annapurna Circuit to the Colorado Trail. Truly a cozy sleeping bag and I love the draft collar. The spoon shape does give you room to move about and sleep comfortably on your side but the trade-off is that it can lead to cold spots if the temperature really drops. I'd stick to the regular mummy shape if you sleep cold.