Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Sleeping Pads we have in stock.View Similar Products
Like bringing your bed into nature.
The Nemo Equipment Nomad Insulated Sleeping Pad is made for campers who aren't exactly thrilled with the prospect of sleeping on hard ground, delivering cloud-nine comfort with its 6-inch thickness and added insulation. This luxurious air mattress features a built-in foot pump for fast inflation without carrying an electric pump into the wild. Combine two of these insulated air mattresses together with the attachment toggles for a queen-sized sleeping platform.
Open-cell foam insulation retains warmth on chilly evenings where a normal air mattress would normally leave you shivering inside your sleeping bag. There's a micro adjustable valve for fine-tuning its pressure to your exact preferences, so you can achieve restful night's sleep without tossing and turning. And when it's time to pack up camp, dual dump valves quickly deflate it without having to wrestle the air out.
- Bring the comforts of civilization into the wild
- Insulated design maintains warmth down to 25F
- Built-in foot pump for quick, easy inflation
- Attachment toggles combine with a second mattress
- Micro-adjust valve for fine-tuning its air pressure
- Dual dump valves allow for quick deflation
- Included stuff sack for compact carrying
- Item #NEM006G
- [fabric] 75D PU polyester ripstop, [insulation] open cell foam
- inflatable air mattress
- 80 x 30 x 6in
- Temperature Rating
- 25 to 35F
- built-in foot pump
- Stuff Sack
- drawstring sack with compression strap
- Packed Size
- 11 x 7.75in
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 12oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?