Why We Like The Meldr Hammer
When setting up camp, we like to embrace the ruggedness of it without ditching style and efficiency, which is why we use the Meldr Hammer to drive our tent stakes into the ground. The stainless steel head and solid hickory shaft make our swings powerful while offering a wholesome, woodsy aesthetic. We love the hooked bottom, which serves as a stake-remover and bottle-opener alike.
- Hammer for driving in stakes around camp
- Stainless steel withstands abrasion from metal stakes
- Hickory handle is tapered for ergonomic movement
- Hook side extracts stakes and opens bottles
- Item #NEM008H
- [head] stainless steel, [handle] hickory
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9oz
- weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?