Up To 60% Off
A true four-season tent.
Multi-day ski tours, overnight peak bagging missions, and extended backcountry forays are all well within the wheelhouse of the Nemo Equipment Kunai 2-Person 4-Season Tent. Thanks to the sturdy and secure pole layout, this tent is designed to withstand high winds, driving rain, and heavy snow. Dual guy lines attach directly to the inner canopy to ensure the tent remains upright when heavy winds sweep across camp, while a PU-coated ripstop nylon fly protects against relentless precipitation on summer or winter trips. Additionally, Nemo Equipment fashioned the Kunai with large overhead vents, which offer plenty of ventilation to keep the tent's inner walls dry when temperatures drop well below freezing. And with a trail weight of just four pounds, the Kunai is light enough for ambitious backpacking trips and committing winter pursuits.
- Nemo's most versatile two-person tent for year-round backpacking
- Fly and floor stay tight and protective in heavy winds and snowfall
- Mesh canopy ensures ventilation in summer's warmer weather
- DAC Featherlite NSL poles maintain a backpacking-friendly weight
- Included dry bag stuff sack, guy out cords, repair kit, and stakes
- Fast fly option available with footprint (sold separately)
- Item #NEM0062