You can dance (in your sleep) if you want to.
Solving a long-time problem for those who sleep on their sides, NEMO Equipment swapped out the restrictive mummy shape in favor of the accomodating Spoon shape in the Women's 15 Degree Down Jam 15 Sleeping Bag. This unique shape adds room at the elbows and knees to let you shift positions comfortably throughout the night without losing any heat to cold air pockets.
Lofty 800-fill power down insulation wraps you in toasty warmth in temps as low as 15-degrees, while its fluorocarbon-free, water-resistant Nikwax Hydrophobic Down treatment helps retain heat even after becoming wet. The durable, DWR-coated ripstop shell proves tough against tears and adds protection from light precipitation, while the waterproof, breathable footbox helps keep you dry when you accidentally roll over into tent condensation. Thermo Gills chest zips help you vent excess heat without allowing any cold drafts sneak in, and the included storage sack and stuff sack make for easy packing when you need to move on to the next campsite.
- Unique backpacking bag with low weight and lofty warmth
- Tough ripstop fabric resists tears and water
- Lofty down has Nikwax treatment for warmth even when wet
- Spoon shape provides more room at elbows and knees
- Thermo Gills let extra heat escape easily
- Integrated pillow pocket stuffs your jacket to act as a pillow
- Waterproof, breathable footbox keeps your feet comfortably dry
- Zips together with the Men's Riff bag for a bigger design
- Item #NEM007A