Room to spare.
If you're part of the seventy percent of people who sleep on their side, then you already know just how uncomfortable restrictive mummy bags can be, especially when you're trying to get a good night's rest to gear up for the next day's trek. Luckily, Nemo Equipment understands this predicament well, which is why the designers decided to give the Forte 35 Sleeping Bag a spoon shape that enhances comfort while keeping weight and bulk low.
The Spoon shape is extra wide at the elbows and knees, allowing you to roll over on your side in relaxed comfort. Thermo Gills allow excess heat and condensation to vent, without exposing yourself to icy drafts, and the Blanket Fold draft collar gives you that cozy, tucked-in feel. The DWR-treated fabrics and synthetic Stratofiber insulation keep you from getting clammy and cold in damp conditions, and Stratofiber insulation is also highly packable for easy stashing in your pack. Oh, and if you don't have the spare space for a proper pillow, you can just stash your puffy into the integrated pillow pocket to give you the next best thing.
- Spacious sleeping bag for 3-season backpacking or camping
- Spoon shape adds space at elbows and knees for sleeping on side
- Stratofiber insulation is moisture-resistant and packable
- Thermo Gills vent body heat without letting drafts in
- BlanketFold draft collar provides tucked-in comfort
- Integrated pillow pocket for stuffing pillow or jacket
- Zippered stash pocket keeps small essentials warm and within reach
- Zips together with women's Viola sleeping bag
- Item #NEM007F