Select Style & Size
Forte 20 Sleeping Bag: 20F Synthetic
The Forte 20 fits into NEMO Equipment’s line as a reliable three-season sleeping option that is lightweight and packable for backpacking. Utilizing a unique spoon-shaped mummy design, the Forte gives your elbows and knees the wiggle room they require when you're changing positions or lying on your side.
- Three-season backpacking sleeping bag is perfect for side-sleepers
- Thermo Gills vent body heat without allowing cold air to permeate
- External draft collar gives you the tucked-in option on especially cool nights
- Integrated pillow-pocket houses clothes or a camp pillow for secure padding
- Primaloft insulation comprises 80% post-consumer recycled materials
- Item #NEMK00Z
- [shell] 30D polyester ripstop with DWR, [lining] 20D nylon taffeta with DWR
- Primaloft RISE 80% PCR
- Shoulder Circumference
- Hip Circumference
- pillow pocket
- Fill Weight
- 1lb 13oz
- Stuff Sack
- Stuff Size
- 11.5 x 9in dia
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 14oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
December 30, 2020
Finally a bag I fit into comfortably!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 250 lbs
I have been a quilt person for the last year of my camping life for two reasons 1. I’m a side sleeper 2. I’m on the bigger side (5’10 & 250lbs). This has led me to some chilly nights where I was wishing my backside was covered and where I’ve envied my friends with their sleeping bag hoods. When I hammock camp this is not a problem with my top/bottom quilt setup but when I ground dwell I toss and turn that quilt right off of my body. So far I’ve only gotten to take a nap in my house but rolling around has been little to no issue even with my added knee pillow. I’d say initial impression - I’m going to be one VERY happy camper. But I’ll update if that changes on my upcoming trip.