Made for humans.
Studies have shown that an overwhelming number of people choose to sleep on their sides at night, so you might as well catch some Zs in a sleeping bag that's designed for humans. The Nemo Equipment Forte 20-Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag has a unique spoon-shaped mummy design that gives your elbows and knees the wiggle room they require when you're changing positions or lying on your side, and it strives to give you every comfort that you'd expect from your bed back home. The draft collar is cut in a blanket fold, giving you a tucked-in option when you're cold and throwback options when you're warm—and if you find yourself too toasty, a couple zippered vents along the top let you cool off even further. To complete the at-home imitation, the pillow pocket lets you stuff clothes or camping pillow inside for resting your head, and the Forte is designed to zip together with the Viola for a perfect night's sleep with your partner.
- Backpacking sleeping bag made side-sleepers
- Synthetic insulation keeps you warm even when wet
- Spoon shape adds elbow and knee room for relaxed, easy sleeping
- Vented zippers let you cool off if the nights are too warm
- Blanket Fold draft collar offers a tucked-in feeling
- Pillow pocket can be stuffed to imitate your beloved bed
- Zips together with the Women's Viola sleeping bag for cozy nights
- Item #NEM007E