Select Style & Size
Firefly Tent: 2-Person 3-Season
The Firefly fits into NEMO Equipment’s line as an entry-level backpacking tent that doesn’t compromise when it comes to weight and functionality. Two generously sized vestibules are trapezoidal in order to fit large amounts of gear without obstructing entry to the tent.
- Freestanding backpacking comfortably houses two trekkers and their gear
- Two large vestibules have multiple roll-back points for custom airflow options
- Rainfly snaps directly onto poles for quick and effective tensioning
- At under four pounds with a small packed size, the Firefly is truly minimal
- Privacy mesh allows visibility of the stars while limiting visibility from outside
- Item #NEMK01L
- [rainfly] 15D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripstop, [floor] 68D PU Polyester, [canopy] No-See-Um-Mesh, [pole] hubbed aluminium
- 2 hubbed, pre-bent
- Number of Doors
- Number of Vestibules
- Vestibule Space
- 8.6sq ft each
- Interior Height
- Floor Dimensions
- 88 x 50 x 45in
- Floor Space
- 29sq ft
- Packed Size
- 19.5 x 6.5in dia
- Packed Weight
- 3lb 5oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
November 15, 2020
Great tent and a tad more durable
- I've used it several times
- True to size
The Firefly and Dragonfly are the same tents but the firefly has a heavier (more durable) tub to handle use by those with dogs etc. Possibly not need a under fabric so the weight would be the same as one who has the dragonfly and a footprint. I really like the tent. I was determined to buy a freestanding tent, but the interior space and condensation issues pushed me away. A freestanding tent allows set up on any surface. Comparable I think to big agnus but I just could not get over the terrible color of the big angus. I have used the dragonfly a number of times and bought the firefly for my son in law who camps with a dog.
February 13, 2020
Awesome tent. Huge amount of Space!
- I've put it through the wringer
Great tent that you can use for a looooong time. Its a great tent for all around backpacking. You can set this up on rocks if needed because of the 68D floor. freestanding tent as well which is a huge bonus for alpine set up.
August 8, 2020
Do my eyes deceive me? With rain fly on, technically it can be pitched with minimum 2 stakes???
February 13, 2020
Awesome tent from Nemo! Amazing Value!
What a killer value from Nemo. a beefier version of the dragon fly for less $$.
March 28, 2020
Are the materials more or less durable than the Nemo dragonfly (68d pu polyester vs 20 sil/peu nylon ripstop)?