- Inflatable pillow packs remarkably small for backpacking and camping
- Thick luxury foam provides a soft and yielding feel to mimic traditional pillows
- Microsuede cover is soft to the touch and is both removable and washable
- Included stuff sack stores away in a small flap pocket on the pillow
- Packs down to about the size of a potato and weighs under a pound
- Item #NEMK01B
- [face] microsuede, [fill] foam
- [inflated] 17 x 11 x 4in [packed] 6 x 4in
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, travel, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
April 21, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
It slipped all over and left my neck aching. It feels like you're sleeping on a balloon. After an hour, I switched it out for my balled up jacket, which was much more comfortable.
January 25, 2021
Nice and comfortable
This is a really nice and comfortable pillow. We had no issues sleeping on it. Recommend it for sure!
May 7, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
I bought this last second before hiking on the JMT last summer. This is much better than your average inflatable camping pillow. The foam filling definitely brings it up a notch. I do not camp without this now and would definitely say the weight and space it takes up is worth it. I shove this into the hood of my mummy bag to keep it from moving around and sleep like a baby now.
April 11, 2020
Super Comfortable but Packs Large
- I've used it several times
This is a very comfortable pillow. The outer material is very soft on the front, inflates in one breath, and comes with an attached stuff sack that tucks in on the underside of the pillow completely out of the way. This is a great pillow that I'll use for short excursions, but doesn't pack down small enough for longer trips where space may be an issue.