Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Disco 15 Sleeping Bag
Those of us who are side-sleepers are pleased to know that the Disco 15 has enough room to dance around in. Its Spoon shape is extra-wide at the elbows and knees, allowing us to shift around and sleep on our side in comfort, and its down fill offers plush warmth that's both hydrophobic in case of rainy conditions, and light enough for backpacking excursions.
- A lightweight sleeping bag for cold shoulder-season camping
- Hydrophobic down won't lose its lofty warmth if it gets wet
- Spoon-shaped design offers comfortable nights for side-sleepers
- Waterproof footbox keeps feet warm and dry despite tent condensation
- Thermo Gills can be unzipped to dump excess heat come sun-up
- Blanket Fold external draft collar rolls back to mimic your bed
- Zips together with the women's Disco 15 for a cozy night's rest
- Down fill sourced from birds that were never live-plucked
- Item #NEMK00V
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.