Room to move and groove.
If you're a side-sleeper who's tired of restrictive mummy bags, then you'll be pleased to know that the Nemo Equipment Disco 15 Degree Down Sleeping Bag has an innovative shape that gives you enough room to dance around in. Its Spoon shape is extra-wide at the elbows and knees, allowing you to shift around and sleep on your side in comfort, and its down fill offers plush warmth while keeping the bag light and compressible enough for carrying into the backcountry.
Unlike regular down insulation that stops insulating at the merest suggestion of moisture, this bag's Nikwax Hydrophobic Down is water-resistant so you can confidently take it to damp environments. Plus, this down is RDS-certified so you know it comes from birds that were never live-plucked or force-fed. Thermo Gills allow excess heat and condensation to vent, without exposing yourself to icy drafts, and the Blanket Fold draft collar gives you the cozy tucked-in feel of home.
- Warmth and compressibility for side-sleeping backpackers
- Spoon shape adds space at elbows and knees for sleeping on side
- Nikwax Hydrophobic Down treatment adds water-resistance
- Thermo Gills vent body heat without letting drafts in
- BlanketFold draft collar provides tucked-in comfort
- Integrated pillow pocket for stuffing pillow or jacket
- Zips together with women's Rave sleeping bag
- Item #NEM0078
- Q & A
Disco Design Features
A few of the Disco's key comfort features.